ADJUSTED OFFICE HOURS
As of June 1st, our office hours have changed. We are open Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm.
To strengthen the safety of our staff and patients and to promote social distancing we have updated our office policy. Please read through the items below so you will be prepared for your office visit. We look forward to serving you and the community.
- Please notify our office immediately if you are scheduling an appointment and you or someone you have been in contact with has COVID 19 or are experiencing symptoms of COVID 19.
- When you arrive at your appointment please wait in your car. Please call us upon your arrival at 805-791-2944 to let us know you have arrived; as you will be escorted into the practice by a staff member.
- Only the patient scheduled for the appointment should attend unless special arrangements are made. Please have your driver wait in the car. If the patient is a minor then one guardian should accompany the child.
- Anyone entering our office will be required to wear a face mask or covering. This can be provided by our staff if needed.
- Your temperature will be taken before entering our office, as well as our doctors and staff each day.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided upon entering our office
- New Patients will need to complete their paperwork before entering our office. This can be downloaded and printed out from our website OR we can mail/emaill it to you upon request: https://thesimivalleydentist.com/new-patients/online-forms/
- You will be asked about changes to your medical history. If you have changes to your medications please bring an updated list of your medications.